Rolling joints as a beginner may prove frustrating at the start. You might have seen your friends rolling joints like pros. They might take a few minutes to do a roll while you constantly struggle to create something that is smoke-able. The truth is it takes a good amount of practice to roll a joint. However, many simply don’t want to go through the hassle of learning how to roll a joint so many brands have found ways to help both first-timers and experienced users. Machine joint rollers may be relatively new in the market, but they give you a flawless joint following very simple steps. Many brands sell joint roller kits which come with everything you need.
This guide will teach how to use a joint roller and how to take care of a joint roller kit. Whether you are really thinking of buying a commercial joint rolling machine, or you already have one, you will discover how easy it is to make a joint that you can share with your friends.
How does a joint roller work?
There are a plethora of different joint roller designs. But they almost all work the same. There are many joint rollers under $7 and they all give you the same results as the most expensive joint rollers. To use a commercial joint rolling machine, you will need the following items:
- A joint roller
- Your preferred weed grinder
- Rolling paper
After gathering all these items, get a tray or a place where you can use a joint roller without causing a mess. Now it’s time to learn how to use your joint roller.
1. Grind your herb. Use between 0.5 and 1.5 grams. Since anything more than this might make a tight joint and also won’t burn well. Keep your weed in the container until you put it in the roller.
2. Open up the machine roller by sliding it up and over. Look at each side of the machine. You will find grooves for the pegs to go through. After unlocking the joint roller, run your finger over the middle to ensure there is room for your herb.
3. Pack your herb between the two rollers on just one side. Place your filter on the remaining space. You need to ensure not to stuff your weed there if you use filters. Remember, cramming too much doesn’t result in a good joint, and it will burn unevenly.
4. Now it’s time to roll your machine. Lock the nearest roller and place your two thumbs about ¼ of the way from the ends of the roll nearest you. Now put both index fingers about ¼ inches from the ends of the roll farther away from you. Finally, pull your thumbs towards you and down while you move your fingers away from you and up. Machine-rolled joints bring consistency. They are small and discreet. The modern ones come with .35 grams per joint. Get Harts offers the best pre-roll joint machine that you will enjoy forever.
blunts joint roller joints machine rolled joints spliffs