- Is this legal?
- Yes, delivery of cannabis is legal in our delivery service areas.
- What does Doobie do?
- We like to think that Doobie delivers happiness. Doobie delivers your favorite cannabis and cannabis related products to your door. How dope is that?
- Is Doobie a dispensary?
- Not exactly, however, we do provide a similar experience. Just like a dispensary, we offer a wide variety of your favorite products and our trained customer service reps can answer all your questions. Unlike a dispensary, we deliver directly to your door...that way you can skip the lines.
- How can I place an order with Doobie?
- Place your order on our website by simply adding products to your cart or let the Doobie Concierge place your order for you. Just call (888) 836 6243 or chat with us in the lower right corner.
- Do I need my ID to order?
- Yes. You must be 21 years of age or older and provide a valid government issued ID (eg, drivers license or passport).
- Can I track my delivery order?
- Yes! Once you’ve placed your order with Doobie, we’ll send you a series of overly reassuring text updates during delivery.
- Can I change my order?
- Yes, with a few caveats. We can add items to your order as long as the driver hasn't left the Doobie depot yet! If you need to add items, remove items, or cancel your order prior, call the Doobie Concierge at (888) 8DOOBIE.
- Is there a delivery fee?
- Yes, there is a distance-based delivery fee applied to each order. It will be calculated automatically upon checkout, and it is usually between $5-15.
- How can I pay for my purchase?
- We accept cash and debit cards at time of delivery.
- How are cannabis taxes calculated?
- Cannabis taxes include City, State & Excise taxes. Taxes will be calculated automatically upon checkout.
- Can someone else accept my order?
- Sorry! All deliveries must be received by the person who placed the order.
- How can I contact Doobie?
- You can reach us by calling (888) 8DOOBIE. You can also email us at [email protected].
- How old do you have to be to order from Doobie?
- For deliveries in Massachusetts and California, you must be 21 years of age or older, with valid government issued ID (eg, drivers license or passport). In Missouri, deliveries can be made to patients 18 years of age or older with valid medical card and government issued ID.
- Can you help me figure out what I want?
- Of course! We’re always here to help. Call (888) 8DOOBIE, or use the chat in the lower right corner and one of our Doobie Concierge team members will help you find a product you love.
- Can I pick up my order from Doobie?
- No need to drive! We’ll deliver to you.
- Does Doobie offer discounts?
- Yes! Doobie loves giving discounts. Sign up here for the latest Doobie deals and promotions.
- Do you offer a Veterans discount?
- Yes, Veterans receive a 10% off every order. Thank you for your service!
- When does Doobie deliver?
- Doobie’s delivery windows vary by region. Go to Doobie’s contact page to view our delivery hours in your area.
- What is the Doobie Concierge?
- The Doobie Concierge is Doobie’s customer service line. It’s who you call to hash out delivery or product questions, or discuss the mysteries of life. The Doobie Concierge can offer product recommendations, pass along restaurant suggestions or just chat if you need someone to lend an ear.
- Is Doobie hiring?
- Want to become part of the Doobie team? Visit our careers page to learn more.
- Is there a Doobie app?
- No app yet— but we are actively working toward making your Doobie experience even more seamless. For now, all orders can be made online, via text or over the phone.
- Doobie doesn’t deliver to my state, what can I do about that?
- Let’s talk through the possibilities! Please contact [email protected] and let us know what city and state you would like a Doobie delivery. We are always looking to expand.
- Who do I contact for Doobie partnership inquiries?
- We like to partner! Please contact [email protected]
- Is this safe?
- Yes, but Please Consume Responsibly. This product may cause impairment and may be habit forming. For use only by adults 21 years of age or older. Keep out of the reach of children.
- What do I need to know when using a vaporizer?
- Marijuana Vaporizer Devices have been tested for Vitamin E Acetate and other contaminants, with no adverse findings. WARNING: Vaporizer Devices may contain ingredients harmful to health when inhaled. Consumers shall have access to the test results of Marijuana Vaporizer Devices including copies of any Certificates of Analysis provided by the device's manufacturer.